An initiative to create awareness, structured training programs and communities for technical education for kids 10 – 15 years old.
- A way to impart technical education at an early stage that will provide exposure and create employable skills in the future
- Coding clubs held at a corporate site to expose kids to professional settings
- Parent involvement highly encouraged
- Platform to bring volunteers and corporates to contribute to the effort
- Mentoring and live interactions with thought leaders in the industry and academics